Pork Chop Dinner for 2 – Saturday, May 23rd
Hot and Ready to Eat Smoked Pork Chops
Pickup on Saturday May 23rd between 4-6pm.
- 2 – 16oz bone-in Pork Chops Cured and Smoked in-house, accompanied by our Lex Pork Chop Rub and Apricot Dijon Jus.
- Potato Pave
Thin Sliced Potatoes with White Cheddar Cheese
- Grilled Ramp Grill Pack – Locally Foraged Ramps
- Artisan Romaine Salad
Romaine leaves, Sundried Tomato Relish, Black Olives, “The Original Lexington Salad Dressing” (classic parmesan peppercorn dressing) and Homemade Croutons
- 4 Lex Rolls with Garlic Butter
- Thin Mints
Collaboration with the Girl Scouts of America
- 2 shrimp skewers for $15
Add a pair of 4 piece shrimp skewers (~1/2lb. of U13/U15 shrimp)
- 16oz. Hand Cut Ribeye for $30
includes Lex Dry Rub, Lex Steak Sauce & Blue Cheese Butter
- Landmark Pinot Noir for $25
Please remain in your vehicle. Pull up to The Lexington at 1096 Grand Avenue heading Eastbound. Be prepared to open your trunk. A Lexington employee will approach your vehicle to deliver your order.
Bottles of wine are limited to one per order.